Saint George GOC in Saint Paul MN
Please sign up to host a Fellowship (Coffee) Hour after church. Choose "Calendar View" for easiest navigation.
Some Sundays are fasting days and serving refreshments that adhere to the fast is important. There are more options than you may realize so don't be discouraged from hosting on fasting days. Other Sundays have a special event scheduled by one of the ministry groups and a typical fellowship hour host may not be needed. Many families like to host or co-host on the same day as a memorial and/or serve Koliva. So some coordination or flexibility may be needed from host families already scheduled for those Sundays.
What to bring for a regular Sunday:
· Individually wrapped treats for 32 people.
· Milk (to be dispensed by host only) and/or juice boxes.
· Coffee (from a coffee shop e.g. Caribou or Starbucks, to be dispensed by host only) in disposable cups.
FASTING TREAT SUGGESTIONS (No eggs, dairy-including whey, or meat):
· Individually packaged cookies such as ginger snaps, Oreos, or wafer cookies.
· Individually packaged triscuits, rice cakes or crackers, pretzels, dried fruit or gummies.
· Individual bars such as Nature Valley Granola, Oats'n'Honey, Roasted Nut Crunch.
· Individually packaged fruit or veggies.