Located in downtown Newark, Market Street Pantry is open to the public every Wednesday & Saturday 8:30 AM -11:45 AM. MSP serves 35 & 50 clients a day.
THANK YOU for volunteering at Market Street Pantry! Every shift you sign up for makes a huge impact, thank you!
--Sign up below to volunteer for Wednesdays or Saturdays--
Having trouble viewing or using the sign-up?
Simply hit reply to this email, call St. Luke's 740-587-0167 or email [email protected]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
CURRENT MSP PROCEDURE:
** Volunteers package food INSIDE -- Clients pick up food OUTSIDE**
What volunteer positions are available at Market Street Pantry?
- 1 Computer Volunteer (check-in Clients on the laptop)
- 6 Volunteer Shoppers (shop and pack food)
- New volunteers, please arrive by 8:30 AM (add "NEW" in comments when you sign up)
What are the volunteer hours?
- Please, plan to arrive by 8:30 AM
- Please, plan to stay until about noon
- The Pantry is CLOSED when Licking County is under a Level 2 Emergency or when Newark City Schools are closed
How do I find the Market Street Pantry?
- The street address is 37 1/2 South 4th Street, Newark, OH 43055
- GPS will get you close, then you'll find the pantry located on the alley between 4th St. & 5th St. and between Main St.and Market St.
- The pantry is located in the same building behind the PPG Paint store, between the Newark Police Station & the Water Department
Where should I park?
- Parking is available in the Good Guys Garage lot (23 S. 4th st.)
- Street parking spaces are located on Main St., 4th St. and 5th St.
- **Saturday only** parking is available in the Water Department lot
MSP Address & Phone#:
- 37 1/2 South 4th Street, Newark, OH 43055 Phone (740) 345-7469
Questions or having trouble with the sign-up?
|| Mary Lucas-Miller