Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
Sanctuary and Narthex
· Wipe upper rail and end wood portions of open pews with bucket/ rag. 5 oz Peroxy Hydox in 1/2 gal water. Wipe with the wet rag and leave surface damp to dry.
· Wipe Altar chairs, Ambo, Altar hand rails and other touched surfaces.
· Wipe bulletin stands.
· Wipe kneeler at Mary statue
· Wipe 6 sanctuary doors
· Wipe 8 entry doors
· Vacuum entries as needed
· Spray and wipe restroom sinks, counters, toilets etc. and other touched surfaces. Use red spray bottle. Let stand a few minutes. Wipe with paper towels. Wash mirrors if needed.
· Mop rest room floor if needed. Bucket and mop in closet inside the mens room. Key is on the cart
Cleaning Cart is located in the SCRIP Room, which also includes cleaning & sanitizing instructions.