Northwoods Garden Stewards
Adopt-a-Week to help keep the Northwoods School Garden growing this summer!
- The most important task is to make sure the garden has enough water. You will need to keep a close eye on the weather forecast.
- The perk is free harvest! You get to take home whatever you can use.
- Worried that you may not know what to do? We are happy to give you an (optional) orientation. There are also posted guidelines and reminders at the garden. Everything you need will be on-site!
- Slots are from Sunday to Saturday.
- IMPORTANT: Please remember to take the necessary precautions during this unusual time. If you or anyone in your family is sick or has a temperature, please email us at [email protected] and do not go to the garden. Otherwise, practice your W's as you would in any other setting:
- WEAR a cloth face covering if you will be with other people not in your family.
- WAIT 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact with others not in your family.
- WASH your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after visiting the garden.
- Should construction behind the school affect our access to the garden this summer, we will contact volunteers.
- Please see the attached guidelines for more info on caring for the garden.
|| Northwoods School Garden