Volunteers are needed to help repair bikes that have been donated at the Manchester UMC Bike Rehab House. These work sessions take place at the Bike House with a maximum of 16 volunteers who pre-register. Prior to volunteering, volunteers must:
- pre-register each time they volunteer. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- masks are required.
- satisfy the COVID Self-Screening questions. Completion of COVID form is not needed.
- use handsanitizer when entering the building and throughout the shift.
- physical distancing is optional for those in the same household or Covid circle and for those who are fully vaccinated.
- not share food or drinks.
- read the detailed safety protocols that are posted in the Bike House.
- sign in on the provided clipboard upon entering.
- follow the posted entrance and exit signs.
If questions, please call the Opener who will be working the shift.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Manchester UMC