St. Timothy's Episcopal Church (Wilson, NC)
Please sign up to reserve a seat for our in-person Wednesday Holy Eucharist at 12:05pm in the sanctuary. Sign up below for the date you would like to attend, one person per slot. If there are no seats remaining for a particular date, please call the office to sign up on the waitlist. You will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
The current capacity limit is 80 people.
If you sign up and your plans change and you cannot attend, please cancel your seat so someone else can attend.
You may come to worship if you have:
- No symptoms
- No close contact exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (<6 ft., >15 min.)
You may not come to worship if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you have a fever (temperature: 100 degrees or higher)?
- Do you have a new cough?
- Do you have any shortness of breath?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have any loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have any non-allergy related congestion or runny nose?
- Do you have any muscle or body aches?
- Do you have a headache?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (<6 ft., >15 min.)
You are required to wear a mask inside the building at all times. Temperatures will be checked prior to entry into the building. You will not be permitted inside without a mask on, but one can be provided for you if you did not bring one.
|| Parish Administrator