Please join us for the 62nd Annual Fall Arts Festival in beautiful Old Mill Park September 14-15
Kiddo! will have a booth selling delicious food and drinks. We will also have students selling baked goods walking around the festival.
- Parking for this event can be tough, so you may wish to walk if possible, be dropped off, leave a little extra time to walk from a distant parking spot.
- When you arrive at the Festival ticket table, inform the people at the table that you are a volunteer for the Kiddo! Food Booth (to avoid paying an entrance fee). Come on into the festival and look for the Kiddo! Food Booth in the food section (it's not huge, so the booth should be easy to find).
- At the booth, please introduce yourself to anyone working in the booth, and that person will be able to direct you to whomever is in charge at that moment. We will ask you to sign in and to grab your name tag.
- You will be responsible for either taking money, serving pizza, or serving coffee. It can be a bit messy and you are standing in the dirt, so you would be well advised to wear comfortable clothes and sneakers.
- Individuals staffing the first and last shifts will be helping with light set up and clean up
- Pizza pickup from Stefano’s - please call Michelle Connolly (559-901-3046) to confirm
- Baked goods pick up - TBD