Assign Custom Contact
Paid subscribers can assign specific individuals as the contact person for any sign up associated with the premium account.
- Log into your account and click the “Created” tab at the top. Select the pencil icon to the right of the sign up you want to edit.
- Click “Advanced Settings” at the bottom of Step 1: General Details.
- Turn on the “Custom Sign Up Contact” option.
- Enter the contact name you would like to display on the sign up and in emails. This name will display in the Created By area of the live sign up.
- Next, assign the contact people associated with the sign up. These are the people who will receive email notifications when participants sign up, make changes to their sign up or have questions for the creator.
- The names of administrators who have been assigned to your account are listed in this area. Check any or all of these administrators who should receive notifications.
- Need to add a new administrator? View our Genius Hack to learn more.
- View the live sign up and confirm that the correct individual or group name is listed as the contact for the sign up.
Posted by SignUpGenius