The Genius Blog
NEW FEATURE ALERT: Mobile Upgrades
Checking emails between errands? Signing up from the sidelines? Managing sign up stats in the carpool line? We are too! That’s why, this month, SignUpGenius will unveil a complete mobile overhaul to improve the entire on-the-go experience, from signing up for multiple items at once to viewing sign up stats from anywhere.
But that’s not all!
Since our launch in 2008, we’ve been envisioning a WORLD with better organization. Without further ado, we will deliver features that will impact users on a global level, namely our time zone integration and international date formatting.
Mobile Upgrades to Watch For (Coming May 18):
- Enjoy easier mobile navigation, coupled with a slick new look
- Save time by paying and signing up for multiple items at one time
- Swap, edit and delete sign up responsibilities from the palm of your hand
- Stay organized by syncing multiple sign up tasks to your calendar at once
- Time zones integrated on sign ups to make posting to a calendar so simple
- International date formats improve event planning on a global level
- View planning resources in easy-to-read mobile view
- Additional permissions available for sub admins (Pro accounts only)
- Increased reporting options for creators and sub admins (Pro accounts only)
- Coming Soon After: Upgraded access to all contacts and groups
Get ready for the next phase of online sign ups... AVAILABLE SOON!
What about a mobile "clipboard" version or app so I can walk around an event with my device and collect sign ups face-to-face?
With our mobile version of the site, participants can sign up themselves. We do not currently offer a "kiosk" version of our site that would allow you to collect sign ups as the sign up administrator, but hope to add that as a future upgrade to the site.
The mobile version is compatible with:
Android Phones and tablet devices
For installation instructions, please click on the link below: