The Genius Blog
Break the Ice with these Group Questions and Activities
Fall is in full swing, and that means new groups are forming. Meeting new people can be intimidating — and even awkward — but it doesn’t have to be. From new school classes to new church small groups, SignUpGenius has all the resources you need to encourage communication and friendships within your community.
For Any Group
- Try these 25 activities for church small groups to help your group get to know each other better.
- Break out these 30 activities for bonding among middle and high school students.
- Get back to the basics with icebreakers: These activities are perfect for any group.
- Remember, grownups need new connections, too. Try these 25 icebreakers for adults.
- Try these 30 icebreakers for youth groups to set the tone with a positive attitude.
Keep It Quizzical
- Keep it light with these 100 funny icebreaker questions.
- Check out these 100 work-friendly icebreaker questions for a training session or staff meeting.
- Need even more workplace ideas? Incorporate these 50 questions into your next team-building event!
- Have a fun debate with these 100 would-you-rather questions.
- Encourage your group to share with these 100 getting to know you questions!
After you’ve made some new friends, why not spend more time with them? Use an online sign up, and spend less time organizing your events and more time enjoying them.
- Create a sign up to coordinate snacks for your Bible study.
- Organize events for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts quickly and simply.
- Keep your business running smoothly with these handy online tools.
- Plan school fundraisers with with SignUpGenius. You can even collect payments on a sign up.
With all these resources, there’s no excuse NOT to go and meet some new friends this fall.