40 Secret Santa Gift Ideas
It’s one of the best traditions of the season! A Secret Santa gift exchange gets your group in the holiday spirit and keeps family, friends and coworkers guessing until the big reveal.
Check out these 40 gift ideas that will make them feel extra special. Make your list, check it twice and keep the season merry and bright.
- Pajamas – Get ready for the Christmas countdown in a festive set of pajamas.
- Art Box – Watch them light up when they open a craft box filled with crayons, markers, glitter glue, holiday cut outs and more.
- Slippers – Their feet will stay toasty and warm all season with a set of fluffy slippers!
- Gift Cards – Put a big smile on any tween’s face with a gift card to a popular coffee shop, clothing store or online retailer.
- Stuffed Animal – From babies to teens and all ages in between - a big, fluffy friend is a guaranteed win.
- Cozy Blanket – Perfect for cold nights curled up on the couch listening for Santa and his reindeer!
- Bead Bonanza – Go high style with a bead craft set and let them create their own holiday jewelry.
- Sports Star – Fill a laundry bag with a soccer ball, basketball, and tennis balls. Throw in an item from their favorite team for extra fun. Game on!
- Hair Care – Decorate a hair care organizer and include hair ties, headbands and sparkly clips.
- Sweatshirt – Wrap them in a hug in an oversized sweatshirt donned with their favorite sports team logo or include puffy paint for DIY.
- Meal Prep – Fill a pretty basket with ingredients for a quick meal or gift cards for dinner delivery.
- Bottoms Up – A bottle of bubbly and creative toasting glasses will have them ready for the new year. Cheers!
- Game Time – Make the trip over the river and through the woods more fun with playing cards, dice, poker chips and travel games.
- Spa Set – ‘Tis the season to be overwhelmed! Help friends and loved ones take a deep breath and enjoy the moment with a collection of bath bombs and scented lotions.
- Baking Bread - Give a yeast starter kit and everything they need to bake up something delicious.
- Spicy Santa – Assemble a sizzling hot sauce collection for a fiery Secret Santa gift.
- “As Seen on TV” – They will love these helpful gadgets they never knew they needed. Find these fantastic items online or at a box store.
- Bookworm – Coffee table, bestseller, or special interest - surprise them with a page turner they won’t want to put down.
- Holiday Decorations – Show holiday spirit with all things red and green. Think ornaments, candles and sparkly baubles.
- Choose Your Adventure - Sometimes the best surprises come in the smallest packages. Treat them to a shopping trip, dinner or outing at a local attraction with a gift card or two!
- Recipes – Pass along yummy traditions in a collection of family favorite recipes and a few cooking tools to get them started.
- Precious Memory – Give the gift of happiness with a picture from childhood, a family vacation or wedding in a beautiful frame.
- Ornament – Go simple and elegant, vintage and classic or whimsical and funny. They will think of you every time they hang it on the tree.
- Greenery Gift – Go green this holiday and give a Christmas cactus, amaryllis or poinsettia.
- Sports Swag– Wrap up a t-shirt, sweatshirt or jersey from a favorite sports team for an easy win.
- Foodie Finds – Fill a gift box with homemade jams, snacks, coffee or homemade treats.
- Ugly Sweater – They’ll love a cozy sweater with TONS of personality. Go big or go home with flashing lights and lots of sparkle.
- That’s Entertainment – Say “Merry Christmas” with tickets to a concert, musical, symphony, art show or holiday spectacular.
- Spa Day – Gift everything they need for a relaxing day at home! Include a mud mask, feet warmers, cozy pjs and candles.
- Calendar – Make every month memorable with a personalized calendar that showcases a favorite hobby, dog breed, vacation locale or collection of family pictures.
- Personalized Mug – Find the perfect mug that fits their personality!
- Unique Office Supplies – Gift fun and useful desk accessories like fidget toys, tissues, a fun mug and more.
- Coffee/Tea Time – Variety is the spice of life! Make every day a celebration when you give a collection of coffee or teas to tempt their taste buds.
- Sweet Spot – A sweet treat is always a nice surprise! Bake a homemade favorite, wrap a huge box of chocolates or put together a selection of candy.
- Stocking Stuffer – Fill a stocking with small and thoughtful gifts for an easy, budget-friendly idea.
- Wearable Warm Up – A colorful hat and scarf set will be appreciated (and used) all season.
- Snack Attack – Show the love and put together a grab-and-go snack bag with all their favorite treats! Pile on the chips, popcorn, crackers and other savory delights.
- Personalized Water Bottle – Make it easy for your office bud to crush their water intake goals with a personalized water bottle.
- Key Chain/Lanyard – Find a colorful keychain or creative lanyard to keep office keys and security cards organized and stylish.
- Business Card Holder – Surprise them with a personalized business card holder for on the go or their desk.
Ready, set, shop! Keep this list handy as you check off your holiday to-do’s.
Courtney McLaughlin is a freelance writer in Charlotte, N.C. She gratefully shares her life, home and heart with her daughter and their dog.