The key to successfully managing your hectic schedule can often be as simple as getting organized. Make this New Year your most productive yet with these 50 easy tips for better organization.
1. Get in the “zone.” Where to start? You won’t be able to get it all done in one day, so just choose one thing to “zone in” on at a time.
2. Find a starting point. What area of your life feels the most disorganized? Your home? Work? School? Social calendar? Start there.
3. Baby steps. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and your road to organization won’t be paved overnight either. Take one step at a time and eventually you will see everything come together.
4. Carve out time. Getting organized may seem like a daunting task, but you really only need about 15 minutes a day. Really!
Save time organizing with online sign ups. Learn HOW.
13. Have a “get ready drawer.” Keep all of the items you need to get ready in your own drawer in the bathroom.
14. Shoe basket. Keep a decorative basket by the door for shoes. This is a great way to keep shoes from getting lost and your entry from getting messy.
15. Stair basket. Isn’t it frustrating when those little trinkets and toys make their way down the steps? Round them up in a basket by the stairs to take up in one trip.
16. Homework station. Keep kids organized with a homework or art station in a main area equipped with paper, pencils, crayons, markers, and other supplies.
Keep up with class events and school volunteers with SignUpGenius!