/ Organize Church and Temple Activities Easily
Organize Church and Temple Activities Easily
It can be overwhelming to organize all of the events and volunteer opportunities at churches and temples, but with SignUpGenius.com it doesn't need to be! Say goodbye to paper sign ups, reply to all emails and volunteers who forget what they signed up to do. With SignUpGenius.com, you can quickly and easily coordinate all of your ministry activities online. Even better, you can do it for free!
With SignUpGenius.com's simple sign up tool, you can do all of this and more:
- Schedule Children’s ministry volunteers.
- Organize snacks for small group Bible studies.
- Plan youth group fundraisers.
- Collect wish list items for Sunday school and temple classrooms.
- Plan church group potlucks.
- Coordinate volunteers to participate in a community outreach.
- Coordinate youth group retreat volunteers.
Create a supplies list for a mission trip with SignUpGenius. See an Example!
- Plan picnics for members and the community.
- Coordinate a rotating schedule for small group leaders to facilitate weekly devotionals.
- Coordinate pastors, rabbis, elders and staff to make hospital visits to sick or injured members.
- Organize Vacation Bible School volunteers.
- Coordinate leader and elder board meetings.
- Organize meals for families.
- Schedule church and temple staff on call responsibilities.
- Collect supplies to facilitate community outreaches.
- Organize mission trip fundraisers.
Increase your fundraising online with SignUpGenius Payments!
- Coordinate holiday parties and events.
- Plan small group socials.
- Schedule hospitality greeters for services.
- Collect donations of supplies for mission trips.
- Collect RSVP’s for Women’s Ministry events.
- Organize prayer rotations.
- Sign up for training meetings.
- Coordinate help for families in need.
- Organize work groups for facility maintenance.
SignUpGenius would love to hear how our free online sign ups are helping your ministry run more smoothly. Post a note on our Facebook
accounts and let us know how we're doing!