/ Event Tips
/ Tips to Plan a Frightfully Fun Halloween Party
Tips to Plan a Frightfully Fun Halloween Party
We love to get in the Halloween spirit at SignUpGenius. (Seriously, check out this video of our office party last year.) Don’t worry — we know you may not have time to wrap up your entire body like a mummy for the occasion. SignUpGenius has simple resources and ideas to help you throw a fun Halloween party — whether it’s for your neighborhood, school, business or church.
Planning the Party
- Bring the neighborhood together with a block party. People can sign up to bring food or volunteer for different responsibilities — like cleanup duty.
- Plan a school class Halloween party with a sign up that coordinates parent volunteers and supplies for food and games.
- Check out these 30 Halloween games and activities that are sure to please groups of all ages and types.
- Organize a trunk-or-treat party at church with a sign up that lets people register cars and volunteer to bring candy.
Putting Together the Costume
- Try these 100 simple costume ideas if you’re strapped for time or resources. We’ve got ideas for babies, kids, adults and groups.
- Not enough? Here are 50 more cheap and easy costume ideas.
- Kids aren’t the only ones having fun. Try these tips for planning an adults-only costume party.
Here’s to an extra spooky Halloween! And stay tuned to the blog to see what our staff has in store for this year.