100 Star Wars Trivia Questions
Whether you're just learning about Star Wars, or you consider yourself a Jedi Master, test your knowledge of The Force with these trivia questions! From Episode One, ahem, we mean Episode Four, to spinoffs, prequels, sequels, and TV shows, we have you covered on all things Jedi. We even have some questions designed specifically for the Younglings in your life who are just beginning to explore the world of Star Wars. May the force be with you as you test your knowledge of galaxies far far away!
If your children are just exploring the world of Star Wars, these questions are designed just for them. Younglings might be the smallest Jedi in training, but these questions still might stump you!
- What weapon do Jedi Knights use? Lightsabers.
- What is the name of Han Solo's ship? The Millennium Falcon.
- What is the actual name of "Baby Yoda"? Grogu.
- Who is Luke's father? Darth Vader.
- What creatures live in the forests of Endor? Ewoks.
- Who built C-3PO? Anakin Skywalker.
- What is Queen Amidala's real first name? Padme.
- Jango Fett has a clone that he raises like a son. What is his name? Boba Fett.
- What is Darth Vader's real name? Anakin Skywalker.
- Who says "Do or do not. There is no try."? Yoda.
- What is the name of the robot that accompanies Poe Dameron on his mission? BB-8.
- Who is Luke's sister? Princess Leia.
- What is the name of the creature that holds Princess Leia captive in Return of the Jedi? Jabba the Hutt.
- What are the names of the parents of Kylo Ren? Han Solo and Leia Organa. Kylo Ren's actual name is Ben Solo.
- Who created Star Wars? George Lucas.
When Younglings pass the Initiate Trials, they officially become Padawans, or Jedi-in-training. Ease into your trivia with these relatively easy questions.
- Who is Palpatine's granddaughter? Rey.
- What color was Darth Vader's first light saber? Blue.
- Who is Anakin Skywalker's mother? Shmi Skywalker.
- What is the name of the Gungan who acts as a guide for Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace? Jar Jar Binks.
- Who killed Mace Windu? Darth Sidious.
- What kind of trooper is introduced at the beginning of Star Wars: Rogue One? Death Troopers
- Which body part did Anakin lose in the battle with Count Dooku? His right arm.
- Which body part did Luke lose in the battle with Darth Vader? His right hand.
- Who composed the music for eight of the Star Wars movies, including A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi? John Williams.
- In the show, The Office, what Star Wars character does Dwight Schrute come dressed as for Halloween? The Sith Lord, Emperor Palpatine.
- Who joins Poe Dameron in his X-wing in order to fight Starkiller? BB-8.
- What is the name of the Mandalorian's ship? The Razor Crest.
- Who killed Jabba the Hutt? Princess Leia.
- What type of droid is C-3PO? C-3PO is a Protocol Droid built by Anakin Skywalker.
- Who adopted Anakin and Padme's daughter? Bail Organa.
- Which actor voices the character of Darth Vader? James Earl Jones.
- Where is the only life-size 100% fully complete Millenium Falcon located? In Disney World's Star Wars themed section, called Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.
- How does Han Solo die? He is murdered by his son, Ben Solo, who goes by Kylo Ren.
- Which Jedi famously uses a purple lightsaber? Mace Windu, played by Samuel L. Jackson.
- Who does BB-8 belong to? Poe Dameron.
- What is the name of Boba Fett's ship? Slave I.
- Who says the famous line "So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."? Padme Amidala in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- Senator Palpatine was which Sith Lord? Darth Sidious.
- What planet was Darth Vader raised on? Anakin Skywalker and his mother Shmi are from Tattooine.
- What creature does Han Solo ride on the planet Hoth? A tauntaun.
- Who killed Qui-Gon Jinn? Darth Maul.
- Who did Han Solo win the Millennium Falcon from? Lando Calrissian.
- Darth Vader is famously quoted as saying "Luke, I am your father." What line does he actually say? "No, I am your father."
If you feel like you've mastered the Padawan questions, it's time to move up to see if you have what it takes to be a Jedi Knight. Test your knowledge with these increasingly difficult questions.
- What is the name of the creature who originally owns Anakin and his mother as slaves on Tatooine? Watto.
- What material is Han Solo frozen in in The Empire Strikes Back? Carbonite.
- Who created The Mandalorian TV series? Jon Favreau
- What is the name of the comedy parody film based off of several sci-fi films, but most predominantly the original Star Wars trilogy? Spaceballs.
- In Star Wars: Rogue One, who shoots Orson Krennic? Lyra.
- Where is Yoda's home in his final years? Dagobah.
- Who is Luke Skywalker's tailgunner in the Battle of Hoth? Dak Ralter.
- Before modern special effects, what created the sound of Darth Vader's breathing in his mask? A scuba regulator.
- What job did Finn tell Han Solo he had at Starkiller base? Sanitation.
- Where does Rey find Luke Skywalker? The Ancient Steps on the Island of Ahch-to.
- What odds does C-3PO give Han (which he doesn't want to hear) for getting through the asteroid field safely? 3,720 to 1.
- What type of crystal powers lightsabers? Kyber Crystals which are attuned to the Jedi that holds the lightsaber.
- According to Yoda, what is the path to the dark side? Fear.
- In Tattooine, what do Luke's aunt and uncle do for a living? They're moisture farmers.
- What does AT-AT stand for? All Terrain Armored Transport
- In what year did the first season of The Mandalorian premiere? 2019.
- According to Yoda, how many Sith are always out there at any given time? Two, according to The Rule of Two.
- What is the name of the Chess-like game that Chewbacca and R2-D2 play? Dejarik.
- What name does Obi-Wan Kenobi go by on Tattooine? Ben.
- Who was Anakin Skywalker's Padawan? Ahsoka Tano.
- What is the name of the ship that Kylo Ren and General Hux command in The Force Awakens? The Finalizer.
- What is the name of the cantina where Han Solo and Greedo have their standoff? The Mos Eisley Cantina.
- At Disney World's Star Wars attraction, named Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, what are the names of the two rides that guests can participate in to feel like they are entering the world of Star Wars? Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run.
- What nightmare did Anakin have? He dreams Padme dies in childbirth.
- What creature attacks Luke and hangs him upside down in a cave on the planet of Hoth? A Wampa.
- What ultimately happens to Shmi Skywalker? She dies after being kidnapped by Tuskan Raiders. Anakin finds her on her deathbed and slaughters the entire group in revenge.
- In what year did the first Star Wars movie come out? 1977.
- What is Mando's real name in The Mandalorian? Din Djarin.
Not for the faint of heart. These trivia questions are only for tho
ese who consider themselves to be all-knowledgeable in Star Wars lore.
- Who runs the factory that produces the clone army? The Cloners of Kamino.
- Who plays Lando Calrissian in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi? Billy Dee Williams.
- What is Finn's Stormtrooper number? FN-2187.
- How does Anakin break his first light saber? He and Padme are trapped in a droid manufacturing factory, and a piece of machinery crushes his lightsaber.
- Who frees Princess Leia from her chains when she is being held captive by Jabba the Hutt? R2-D2.
- Where was Baby Yoda when Order 66 was initiated? Coruscant.
- What is the name of the actor who portrayed Chewbacca in five of the Star Wars movies, including the original three? Peter Mayhew.
- During production, what was the original working title of the first Star Wars film? Adventures of Luke Starkiller, As Taken From the Journal of the Whills, Sage One: The Star Wars.
- Where were the Hoth sequences in the movies filmed? Norway.
- In The Phantom Menace, Anakin participates in which podrace? And who is his biggest competitor? The Boonta Eve Classic is where he beats Sebulba, the top racer.
- The original six Star Wars films were all released in which month? May - the month of George Lucas' birthday.
- What character did Carrie Fisher's daughter, Billie Lourde, play in Star Wars? Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix.
- What unit of measure does Han Solo use to measure how quickly the Millennium Falcon can complete the Kessel Run? He claims the ship can complete the run in 12 parsecs. However, fans have since pointed out that parsecs are a unit of distance and not time.
- What is the name of Anakin's step-brother? Owen Lars.
- In The Mandalorian, what home planet is the mysterious Ahsoka Tano from? Corvus.
- What species is Greedo? Rodian.
- What prop of Carrie Fischer's original Leia role did Natalie Portman wear twenty years later when playing Padme Amidala? Her iconic "cinnamon bun" style hair rolls.
- How high was Anakin's midi-chlorian count when Obi-Wan performs his blood test? More than 20,000.
- What planet is Chewbacca from? Kashyyyk.
- What character was blind in the Star Wars: Rogue One movie? Chirrut Imwe.
- Who directed Return of the Jedi? Richard Marquand.
- How many lightsabers does General Grievous wield when fighting with Obi-Wan at Utapua? Four.
- What is the language of the Wookiees? Shyriiwook.
- What is Phasma's rank among the First Order? Captain.
- How old was Padme when she was elected as queen of Naboo? Fourteen.
- What is the cell number of Princess Leia on the original Death Star? Cell 2187.
- What is Han Solo's birth planet? Corellia.
- What type of droid is R2-D2? An Astromech.
- Who says the line "There's always a bigger fish."? Qui-Gon Jinn.
Whether you're enjoying a game night with friends or looking to flex your trivia muscles in front of a group, these questions will give you the perfect excuse to really dig into your knowledge of Star Wars.
Kelsey Caldwell is a realtor and freelance writer from Charlotte, NC. She and her husband are parents to two amazing kids, a puppy, and rabbit.