/ New Sign Up Builder
/ New Sign Up Builder Advanced Features
New Sign Up Builder Advanced Features
Premium subscribers have access to advanced features for their sign ups. For a comprehensive list and further information, view our pricing page.
Assign Custom Contact
Limit Sign Up Quantity
- When creating or editing a sign up, from the “Design” tab click the pencil icon next to the ‘Created by’ field.
- Enter a custom contact name that will display on the sign up.
- Choose from your list of account administrators whom should receive email notifications for this sign up. An email will be sent when people sign up, make changes to their sign up, or have questions for the creator.
- Save the changes by clicking the green button at the bottom of the page.
- Need to add a new administrator? View our Genius Hack to learn more.
Hide Past or Future Dates
- When creating or editing the sign up, quantity limits can be added for a sign up from the “Settings” tab under the ‘Restrictions’ area.
- Click the + next to the ‘Quantity Limits for Users’ area.
- Option 1: Choose to set a limit for the maximum quantity of items a user can select on the entire sign up. For example, you can create a sign up with multiple volunteer options throughout the year that users can choose from but restrict each individual from signing up for more than five total slots. Select this option from the dropdown menu after entering your quantity limit.
- Option 2: Choose to set a limit for each item a person signs up for. For example, if you only want guests to sign up for one food item slot per category (appetizers, desserts, drinks, etc.), assign a quantity limit of one so others have a chance to bring their famous pies to the neighborhood potluck. Select this option from the dropdown menu after entering your quantity limit.
- Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
- When creating or editing the sign up, from the “Settings” tab locate ‘Restrictions’ at the end of the page.
- Click the + next to the ‘Hide Past/ Future Dates’ option.
- Choose the parameters that you want to use for hiding past and/or future dates.
- Click ‘Save’ at the end of the page