/ Advanced Features
/ Create Custom Notification and Reminder Emails
Create Custom Notification and Reminder Emails
Need to send a special note to sign up participants about your event? Skip the carrier pigeon and go with this slightly quicker mode of communication.
Using a paid subscription, you have the option to send a customized confirmation email and/or customized reminder email to sign up participants.
To create customized templates:
- Click the “Messages” icon located on the left side of your account sign ups page.
- Click “Compose.”
- Select “Email Template.”
- Select the option to “Create a reminder email template” or “Create a confirmation email template.”
- Complete the steps provided to create the customized message your group members would receive.
You can add attachments from the GeniusDrive and assign the template to the desired sign up from the list of sign ups that are available when you click the “Select a Sign Up” option.
- When all fields have been filled out, the green “Preview and Save” button will be enabled.
- Review your email template and click to save the message.
- The message will now be accessible to you from the “Drafts & Templates” tab of the “Messages” area.
If you have already created a template, you can select the template you wish to use for your sign up.
- Click the “Created” tab to view your sign ups, and select the pencil icon to the right of the sign up where you want to add a customized confirmation or reminder email.
- Go to Step 5: Settings.
- Scroll down to “Advanced Settings” and click the plus sign to display additional features.
- Turn “on” Custom Confirmation Emails & Reminders.
- Check the box to add the customized confirmation or reminder email.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the desired template.
- Click “Update” to save the changes.
With that, your sign up participants will be neatly notified about specifics. No need for pigeons!