/ Add a Custom Image
Add a Custom Image
You have the option to customize your sign up by uploading your own image and using that image with one of the stock background themes offered by SignUpGenius.
- When creating your sign up, go to Step 2: Themes. Select a background theme for your sign up from one of the basic themes available. The theme you select will be the background color to coordinate with the image you are using for the sign up.
- Any theme without the orange banner on the bottom right corner is a basic theme and can be selected as your background. Premium themes are marked with the orange banner on the bottom right corner of the image thumbnail. These themes cannot be used with a custom image.
- You can browse background themes by category or keyword. The “Colors” category will also provide a wide range of color combinations to use as your background.
Upload the custom image you wish to display on the sign up.
- Check the box to “use my own custom image with the selected theme.”
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions for uploading images and add your image. You can use a JPG, GIF or PNG image.
Your image will show as “pending” while waiting for approval.
- Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page and proceed to Step 3 to continue creating your sign up. When the image is approved, it will automatically replace the stock photo on the basic theme you selected.
Basic users are allowed five uploaded images per account. If you need to use more than five images you can upgrade to one of our paid plans
. With a paid subscription, you can also create a custom design and post multiple custom images on a sign up.
We also provide professionally designed themes with varied layouts and multiple photos on our paid plans. Click here to find out more about creating custom theme designs.