40 Would You Rather Questions for College Students
Are you tired of the typical get-to-know-you questions in college? Do you internally sigh when yet another person asks you your major and where you’re from? Mix it up with these would-you-rather questions that are sure to break the ice!
- Would you rather have 8 a.m. classes every day or 8 p.m. classes every day?
- Would you rather have a job you hated that made you rich or have a job you loved that ensured you would always be poor?
- Would you rather never be able to eat desserts again or never be able to sleep in again?
- Would you rather never have a smartphone again or never have a laptop again?
- Would you rather have tickets to every school football game or every school basketball game?
- Would you rather be able to eat anywhere for free or be able to get any clothes from any store for free?
- Would you rather have the worst professor of all time once or have just okay professors forever?
- Would you rather not be able to taste or not be able to see colors?
- Would you rather have to sing everything you say (but say as much as you want) or talk normally but only be allowed 100 words a day?
- Would you rather be a famous politician or a reality TV star?
- Would you rather have a constantly messy dorm room or a constantly smelly dorm room?
- Would you rather know only the bad parts of your future or not know your future at all?
Schedule hall meetings with an online sign up! SAMPLE
- Would you rather be the smartest person of all time or the most beautiful person of all time?
- Would you rather get a degree in what you love or get a degree in something that will make you money?
- Would you rather be able to time travel but not control what time you go to or be able to teleport but not be able to control where you go?
- Would you rather always feel hungry or always feel thirsty, no matter how much you ate or drank?
- Would you rather be a famous actor or a famous singer?
- Would you rather live very far away from main campus in the nicest dorm of all time or super close in a terrible dorm?
- Would you rather lose your wallet once a year and have to replace everything in it or lose your phone once a year and have to replace it?
- Would you rather only be able to watch Oscar-nominated movies or watch any movie except for Oscar-nominated movies?
- Would you rather always be able to know when someone is lying to you or never know?
- Would you rather have your whole body covered in tattoos forever or have your skin be bright green for 10 years?
- Would you rather have to eat every meal in a terrible dining hall for four years or eat in a pretty good dining hall for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather that everyone in the world has your phone number or never have a cell phone again?
- Would you rather have it always be summer or always be winter?
- Would you rather never be able to drive anywhere (and have to buy flights to every place too far to walk) or never be able to fly anywhere again?
- Would you rather never be able to find a table in the library or never be able to find a table in the dining hall?
- Would you rather be bald your whole life or have your least favorite color be the color of your hair for your whole life?
- Would you rather sweat maple syrup and always feel sticky but smell great or sweat normally but smell like rotten eggs?
- Would you rather everyone not believe anything you say or have everything you say be broadcast to the entire world?
- Would you rather be the best in the world at a sport no one cares about or have an average career playing a very popular sport?
- Would you rather never drink coffee again or never drink soda again?
- Would you rather never be able to wear shoes again or never be able to wear a coat again?
- Would you rather everyone pick one outfit that they wear for their whole life or always have to pick out new outfits?
Plan a weekly study group with a sign up! SAMPLE
- Would you rather live in the world of Harry Potter or the world of Star Wars?
- Would you rather be convicted for life for a crime you didn’t commit or have someone else serve a life sentence for a crime you committed?
- Would you rather have to ride a horse everywhere you go or have to ride a bus everywhere you go?
- Would you rather be poor in the world of today or rich but live 2,000 years ago?
- Would you rather have only terrible and boring professors but get all A’s or have great and interesting professors but get all C’s?
- Would you rather only be able to listen to one of the songs you love for the rest of your life or be able to listen to any of the songs that you hate for the rest of your life?
With these questions to spice up the conversation, your college group is sure to be laughing and talking in no time!
Kayla Rutledge is a college student who spends most of her time writing, singing for her church and eating quesadillas.
Posted by Kayla Rutledge
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.
I can not tell you enough the excitement at our school over this new way to sign-up for all our events!!!! It has been THE talk of the new school year. Parents are so excited that with each new sign-up the parents are literally scrambling to find an open slot to volunteer!!! AMAZING!
Providence Classical School
See what others say