Preparing youth for the future is no easy feat. That’s why, for National Teacher Appreciation Week, we want to honor educators across the nation for the dedication they show to our children every day!
Top Ten Ways You Know You’re a Teacher:
10. You can get a room of middle school kids quiet without saying a word.
9. You know the ratio of sick to healthy kids in your classroom at any given time.
8. You can spot a bully before he or she even makes a peep.
7. You know the exact time it takes to get through the lunch line…down to the second.
6. You have gone out of your way to make a difference in a child’s life, many times without even knowing it.
5. You have sat in the teacher’s lounge and thought for a split second “do I have to go back?”…but you always do.
4. You actually start to believe you have eyes in the back of your head.
3. Your “countdown to summer” starts on Dr. Seuss’ birthday.
2. You can go all day without a bathroom break.
1. You can grade papers, break up a fight, and teach a history lesson at the same time.
Want to show your favorite teacher a little appreciation? Try our list of teacher gift ideas or collect money for a group gift. Remember to thank a teacher today!