/ Look Smart: Introduce SignUpGenius to your Groups this Fall
Look Smart: Introduce SignUpGenius to your Groups this Fall
Back-to-school season and the return of fall mean a chance to reintroduce yourself and pick from a fresh slate of activities for you and the kids. Hoping to make a great first impression? If you’re like us, we’re willing to bet you’ve got at least one group in mind that you think would benefit from using SignUpGenius.
To make your job super simple, we’ve put together resources and ideas you can share at your next meeting or during your next email exchange. Whether you’re scheduling Sunday School volunteers at church or a snack rotation at school, we promise they’ll help lighten the load as your planning shifts into high gear.
- Check out our Starter Kit for videos and simple tutorials on how to get the most out of your SignUpGenius experience.
- Want to use SignUpGenius in a specific area? Download a one-page PDF to share with your group, whether it’s for your school, church, business, nonprofit or sports team.
- Learn how to collect money on your sign ups using SignUpGenius Payments. It makes collecting money for registration fees, group gifts and ticket sales a breeze.
- Introduce SignUpGenius Pro to your group for more organizational firepower, from assigning multiple administrators and adding attachments to your sign ups to syncing your entire sign up to your digital calendar and gathering volunteer reports.
- Search our FAQ database for answers to common questions or watch our video tutorials that walk you through creating a sign up, using advanced features and more.
- Wonder who’s behind this genius product? For information about our team, our corporate culture code and how we got started, check out our about us page.
If there’s ever something you need that we haven’t addressed here, please contact our award-winning support staff
. We’ll be happy to introduce ourselves!