/ Event Tips
/ Prepare for Parent Teacher Conferences with These Simple Ideas and Tips
Prepare for Parent Teacher Conferences with These Simple Ideas and Tips
Parent teacher conferences are an important time to connect, communicate expectations and set the tone for the rest of the school year. Whether you’re a veteran educator or parent who hasn’t been to a conference since your own decades ago, these ideas will help you prepare.
- Create online sign ups easily with SignUpGenius’ complete how-to guide for Parent Teacher Conferences. Eliminate scheduling headaches and reduce no-show appointments.
- Watch our webinar walking you through every step of creating an online sign up for parent teacher conferences.
- Read how this school saved itself hundreds of phone calls using SignUpGenius scheduling tools for conferences.
- Check out this sample sign up to see what your scheduling could look like with SignUpGenius.
For Extra Conference Planning Tools, Try SignUpGenius Pro
- Connect sign up pages for multiple classes with sign up tabbing. SAMPLE
- Make sure everyone has an equal chance at their preferred conference time by setting a start time when your sign up will open.
- Add attachments for any paperwork parents should bring to the conference.
- Customize your reminder emails so that parents know
Simplify parent teacher conferences with these planning tools and tips. It’s one less thing you’ll have to worry about this school year.