/ Feature Tips
/ Genius Hack: Take SUG on the Go with Mobile
Genius Hack: Take SUG on the Go with Mobile
Your sign up is just like you — smart, good-looking and constantly on the go!
With SignUpGenius Mobile, all your event updates can fit in the palm of your hand, keeping up with your fast-paced life.
For convenience, you can save our web app to your home screen. To install, follow these instructions, based on your smartphone. Voila! Your event organizing just got even smarter.
Once you open the app from your home screen, you’ll be asked to log into your account. If you want, you can check “Remember me on this device” — then you’ll have all your sign ups ready at a moment’s notice!
In the app, you’ll see five tabs at the bottom. From here, you can view your sign ups, search for contacts in your groups, access time-saving tools, learn from helpful resource articles and videos and even open the full site on your phone.
Sign up creators can boost organizational power with mobile features like these:
- View both past and upcoming sign ups you have created.
- Filter people by sign up group in the Contacts tab and view individual contact information for people within your groups. Simply tap the mail icon next to someone’s email address to email them directly from your phone.
- Generate reports in Tools to see sign up stats within a particular date range.
- Send your sign up participants a message in Tools to give them an event update or remind them to sign up.
Sign up participants can also access useful tools such as:
- Sign up quickly and securely after receiving an online sign up invitation. Log back in and easily edit, swap or delete your slot later if necessary.
- Add a commitment to your personal digital calendar by tapping the calendar icon next to your sign up. You will have the option to import either that single event or sync all of your sign up events to your calendar.
Besides all these nifty mobile tools, don’t miss the helpful articles, videos and blog posts — like this party planning checklist — in the Resources tab. There you have it! Now get moving and do genius things.