/ Add Zoom Meeting Link to Sign Up
Add Zoom Meeting Link to Sign Up
Using our Zoom integration, you can directly link your Zoom meeting with your online sign up.
- Log into your account and click the Created tab to view your sign ups. Select the pencil icon to the right of the sign up you wish to edit.
- From the Slots tab, select the pencil icon to the right of the date/time/location where you wish to add the Zoom meeting information.
- From the edit screen, the location field will show two icons to the right of that field. Click the video icon for Zoom.
- Add your meeting ID. The meeting ID can be 9, 10 or 11 digits entered with or without dashes.
If you need to add additional or different Zoom meeting links to other dates/times, you can do so by following this process again.
If the meeting link will be the same for all dates/times on your sign up, follow these steps to update all locations at one time:
- From the Slots tab, click the Edit checkbox from the date/location header to Select Multiple Dates.
- Check the box to select all dates/times.
- Click the Edit option.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the Virtual Location field.
- Click the video icon to enter the Zoom meeting ID. Click Add.
- Click Save to update the sign up. This will add the Zoom Meeting ID to all dates and times on your sign up.
It is important to note that the Zoom link will be accessible directly from your sign up. If you would like to restrict access so that the Zoom meeting is private, consider setting a password for your Zoom meeting.
As part of our advanced features, we also offer the option to automatically send customized confirmation emails to participants when they sign up. This email can include the password to your Zoom meeting, if you wish. These custom emails can also include links to external websites. The Zoom meeting link can be added here as well.
For more tips on adding a Zoom meeting link to your sign up, check out our blog post.