/ Event Tips
/ Fall Fundraising Ideas to Raise More Money
Fall Fundraising Ideas to Raise More Money
Whether you’re leading a school group, church, club or nonprofit, every organization can use some help raising more money for a good cause. Save time and get a head start on your planning with these useful ideas.
Start with the Basics
- Kick start your revenue building with these 100 creative fundraisers. Collect donations by adding payments to your sign up.
- Coordinate volunteers — they are the backbone for any fundraising effort. From recruiting tactics to event coordination, use these 50 tips for organizing volunteers to set your fundraiser up for success.
- Make sure you highlight the impact of your organization and say thank you during your fundraising effort. Check out these 25 easy fundraising tips to gain some insight on potential ways to improve your strategy and raise more money.
Plan Events for Success
Sell More to Raise More
- Create the perfect raffle basket that can include anything from gift cards to an ice cream sundae kit. Raise more money with these raffle basket themes and ideas. Genius Tip: Sell entry and raffle tickets for your event with an online sign up.
- Host a bake sale with your sports team or club to encourage people to buy delicious treats and give to a good cause.
- Give your organization a great fundraising boost by hosting a silent auction where people can bid on items for charity. Improve your ability to raise money by using these 40 silent auction item ideas for inspiration.
Organize a season of successful fundraising that will help your group raise more capital for a great cause. Totally genius!
Collect Money Now