St Matthew Parish
Weekend Masses: Reservations Required
Saturday: 4:00pm Vigil Mass
Sunday: 7:30am; 9am; 10:30am; 12pm
All Masses transmitted over 103.3FM, so if you prefer to remain in your car, you can listen to the Mass. At Communion time, a Eucharistic Minister will come to the front doors of the Church.
For Weekend Masses: Please register each person by name.
By registering for Mass, you acknowledge you have read the statement* below, assuming all risks involved, and have agreed to the guidelines: Click here to read.
Daily Masses - No reservations needed. Just sign in at the door.
When you arrive at Church for Sunday Mass, please show your reservation email to our greeter (either print or on your phone) and provide your name when you arrive.
- An usher will bring you to your seat, marked with a blue "+" for social distancing.
- Masks and social distancing in effect from the time you leave your car.
- Please use hand sanitizer.
- No singing by the congregation
- Bathrooms, Family/Cry Room, Parish Center are Closed.
Instructions for those receiving Communion:
- Purell Sanitzer is available to use before and after Communion.
- When receiving Communion, put out your hand, the priest will place the host in your hand. Step aside side, remove your mask, place the Eucharist into your mouth, put your mask back on.
Please select the Mass you prefer and then click on the button at the bottom to reserve your space.
**St. Matthew Parish, Norwalk is taking precautions per the CDC and Governor Lamont’s recommendations regarding public gatherings, as well as our own precautions we feel are prudent under the circumstances. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to mass, but please understand there are risks involved in attending a public worship in a pandemic despite all of the precautions taken by the parish and the diocese. We ask your cooperation with all of the directives that have been put in place for your safety and the safety of our clergy and your fellow worshipers.
|| St. Matthew Parish