The Horrigan Family Dinners
Dear Friends and Neighbors of the Horrigan Family,
We would all like to support Karen, Graham and Paige Horrigan after the recent loss of their loving husband, father, and dear friend to all of us, Mat.
The following link is the Obituary Karen created of Mat's Life.
To be together as a community I have created signups for both nutritious and delicious meals or healthy snacks to signup and deliver to Karen, Graham and Paige to help ease some of their burdens right now.
A few guidelines:
- Please deliver the food around 6pm.
- Meal portions should be enough to serve 3 people on the date you sign up.
- Food can be delivered on their front porch. There will be a cooler on their porch that you can place the food inside.
- Please text message Karen to notify her when the food has been delivered. Her number is 925-858-5982.
- Please use disposable dishware and dishes that do not need to be returned.
- Please note what you are bringing on your signup so we can avoid too much repetition.
- The family has no food allergies.
- If you sign up for snacks consider bringing healthy snacks that could be for breakfast including fruits, banana bread, muffins, granola bars, baby carrots, snap peas, healthy nuts, trail mix, etc. Again please note what snack you will bring so they don’t get too much of the same things.
- If you would like to order food to be delivered from doordash or uber eats that would be fine as well. Lokanta, Bombay India, California Pizza Kitchen, Capullo Cocina and Havana are a few good options. Be sure you list which restaurant on the signup if you plan to do this.
- Other ways you can contribute to the Horrigan family:
Consider donating to the Leukemia and Myeloma Society in Memory of Mat Horrigan. His daughter, Paige, already started a Fundraiser Campaign through Leukemia and Myeloma Society and I am including the link below if you want to contribute to her fundraiser campaign.
- Give blood to American Red Cross or Vitalant in honor of Mat - https://www.redcross.org/give-blood.html
c. Contribute to the 2021 Horrigan Housekeeping and Landscaping Fund. Any amount is helpful and can be paid via Venmo: @Michelle-Lembeck
d. Send Karen an ecard for Amazon, doordash, ubereats, Safeway, Whole Foods or Trader Joes. Karen’s email is [email protected].
e. Two of Graham's friends from Crow Canyon Swim Team have started a gofundme for their family. If you would like to contribute to that the link is below.
f. The family appreciates all the support and love from our community. If the signups become full there will be more opportunities to support Karen and her family in other ways in the future.
Any questions you can reach me at 925-323-5161.
Thank you so much for your help with supporting Karen, Graham and Paige during this difficult time. The Horrigan Family really appreciate all our support.
|| Amy Laforteza