Walk-in InBody services will be available once a month starting on Friday, 8 July from 0830-1030. This service is for those who have done at least one InBody in the past and do not need an explanation of their results.
Follow www.facebook.com/MisawaHP for upcoming walk-in dates.
Health Promotion is now located downstairs (BASEMENT) in the 35th Medical Group to Room LF 15. If you are at the coffee shop on the first floor, take the elevator/stairs down to the basement. Take a right down the hallway, go through the double doors, turn left after the double doors. Walk down the hallway before you reach another set of double doors to the MSU. The Health Promotion office will be located on the left before the MSU. If you need a map, please send an email to the address below.
For the most accurate results, I suggest doing the following:
- Avoid eating a full meal or exercising strenuously 2 hours before testing
- Use the bathroom before testing
- Hydrate well the day prior
- Individuals who are pregnant, have medical implant devices such as pacemakers, or essential support devices such as patient monitoring systems, must not take the test.
- Must be 18 years or older
Location: Building 99 (Medical Group), Room LF 15, Basement Floor, in the hallway between Optometry/Flight Med and MSU.
*You may sign up for InBody appointments quarterly (every 3 months).
For additional questions, please contact: [email protected]il or www.facebook.com/MisawaHP