Volunteers Needed For:
The Capital Area Food Bank is providing food for our senior residents on Thursday, October 20, 2022. We're seeking 4 volunteers for up to two hours each to help sort the food donations and prepare the food for the residents to pick up.
Please note that these donations may be heavy.
- Volunteers will need to wear masks and gloves. Please bring your own if you have them as our supplies are limited.
- Everyone will need to sign in and out on an electronic system that requests your mobile number.
- Volunteers may be asked COVID-screening questions.
- Volunteers must be fever-free and have no symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath).
- A person also may not volunteer at a Fellowship Square site if s/he has had contact with an individual testing positive with COVID-19 in the last five days.
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
- Note that this role requires physical activity: walking, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting objects up to 25 lbs.
NOTE: A completed Application Form and signed Volunteer Acceptance Form are required at the time of volunteering. Please see the attached documents below.
Parking: Please park in the Tacketts Mill shopping center and walk to the main entrance of the Fellowship House. You will need to sign in with the main desk and may ask for Nicole.
Contact: Diane Beatley, Program Manager, [email protected] or 703-819-0603
|| Diane Beatley