Invitation to Present in the ALD/ALE 2020 On Demand Sessions
Dear ALD/ALE 2020 Presenter,
As you know, the AVS 20th International Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD 2020) featuring the 7th International Atomic Layer Etching Workshop (ALE 2020) previously scheduled in Ghent, Belgium is being adapted into a Virtual Meeting comprised of Live and On Demand Sessions.
We would like to invite you to present your originally scheduled presentation in the On Demand Sessions.
Virtual Meeting Overview
The ALD/ALE 2020 Virtual Meeting will kick off on Monday, June 29, 2020, with a FREE (registration required) live Plenary & ALD Innovator Award Session. Following the announcement of the ALD 2020 Awardee there will be a series of plenary and invited talks.
Paid attendees will be able to participate in the Tuesday, June 30, 2020 and Wednesday, July 1, 2020, Technical & Poster Sessions. The live sessions will feature invited and student awards talks. After each day’s live sessions, we also invite attendees to view the pre-recorded Technical & Poster Sessions On Demand. Posters will be a mix of pre-recorded (video or audio) talks and/or PDF files.
Attendees may also register for the Tutorial that is being held live over a two-day period (Tuesday, June 30-Wednesday, July 1). The Tutorial will feature three speakers each day with a live question and answer period where your chat questions can be answered. The Tutorial Session will be recorded and placed On Demand for those who paid for them until July 31, 2020.
Viewing and Access
Time Zone: All live sessions will be held in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Please note that live sessions will also be recorded and added to the On Demand sessions. Time Zone Converter Tool
Access and Viewing Platform: All sessions will be accessible via the ALD/ALE 2020 Online Scheduler and/or Mobile App until July 31, 2020*. Live sessions will be presented over the conference dates (June 29-July 1, 2020). On Demand access will begin on Monday, June 29, 2020.
*Access After July 31, 2020: AVS Platinum Members will have access to all On Demand Sessions (except the Tutorial) in the AVS Technical Library until their membership expiration date. Non-Members will also receive access to all On Demand Sessions as AVS Silver Members until July 31, 2021.
Step 1: Do You Wish to Participate as a Presenter in the On Demand Sessions?
Yes, I wish to participate in the On Demand Sessions:
- Please review the Presentation Instructions as well as the AVS Code of Conduct
- Please review the Copyright Form that you agreed upon during the initial abstract submission process. Note that it is your responsibility, as the submitting author, to get all approvals from other authors and organization(s) prior to presenting in the On Demand sessions.
- Please review the optional Manuscript Submission Details.
- Select an appointment time based on your presentation type:
- Oral: Select any available recording appointment time window below and follow the question prompts. Once you have completed your time selection, please go to Step 2 below and register. We will not be able to confirm your appointment time instructions until you have registered.
- Poster: There are two options available to poster presenters
- Poster Oral (up to 15 minutes)-Select any available recording appointment time window below and follow the question prompts. Once you have completed your time selection, please go to Step 2 below and register. We will not be able to confirm your appointment time instructions until you have registered.
- Poster PDF-Select any available Poster PDF appointment time below and follow the question prompts. Note, this is not an actual appointment time it is just to confirm that you have agreed to provide your poster as a PDF only. Once you have completed this step, please go to Step 2 below and register. We will not be able to confirm your submission instructions until you have registered. Poster PDFs will be due by June 15, 2020.
No, I wish to withdraw:
If you wish to withdraw your abstract, please e-mail [email protected] There is no need to continue with this form.
Step 2: Presenter Registration Required
Please note that all On Demand Session presenters are required to register and pay as Technical & Poster session attendees. Discounts are available for presenters, students, and/or AVS Platinum Members. Invited Speakers will receive a registration waiver and will be pre-registered automatically once you agree to present.
Please e-mail [email protected] or call 530-896-0477.