St. Demetrios Chicago
If you would like to attend a service, please sign up using this form. If you prefer to sign up by phone, you are welcome to call the church office during our office hours (M,W,F, 11am-1pm).
PLEASE INDICATE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR PARTY when prompted under the field entitled "quantity," and LIST EACH PERSON'S NAME UNDER the field "Comment."
Due to our current space limitations, please do not sign up for multiple Sundays in a row. This will ensure everyone has a chance to attend. If the capacity has not been reached two days prior to the service, you are welcome to sign up again, since we do not want spots to go unfilled.
Note: after you click "sign up" you must then click the button "submit and sign up," and enter your information.
*Finally, please note that, for administrative reasons, reservations will be closed 1 day (24 hours) prior to the given service.
By signing up to attend a service, I acknowledge:
- That I am familiar with the best practices document from the Centers for Disease Control and Prentention, available online here
- That I will bring my own face mask to wear during the Divine Liturgy
- That I will remain in my assigned seat for the duration of the Liturgy
- That I will be understanding of the requests and procedures issued by the Metropolis and the St. Demetrios COVID Reopening Commitee and Parish Council
- That I have been asymptomatic from fever and cough for at least 14 days
- That I understand the risks of exposure for individuals deemed “high risk”
|| Fr. Panayiotis Hasiakos