St. Anthony's Gardens - Assisted Living
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
GUIDELINES FOR VISITATION:
- You may choose an Indoor or Outdoor visit slot.
- Indoor visitation will take place in the AL Activity Room.
- Outdoor visits will take place at a set location outdoors on the AL patio.
- Family may NOT visit in the resident’s apartment.
- One visit per resident per day; please coordinate among family members
- No more than 2 family members at a time may visit (no one under the age of 12 allowed per state guidelines)
- All visitors must complete the screening process, including a temperature check, upon sign-in at the kiosk located at the concierge desk, then proceed directly to the Activity Room or patio for visit.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WHO IS COVID-19 POSITIVE OR SYMPTOMATIC WITH PENDING TEST RESULTS, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT.
- Resident and family members must wear a face covering during the entire visit.
- Residents and family members must maintain at least 6 ft. social distancing at ALL times. This will be closely monitored by our staff.
- If you have items to give to your family member, please leave with the concierge prior to your visit.
**SIGN UPS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 3:00PM ON THE DAY PRIOR TO THE VISIT **
Thank you for your cooperation!
|| Brooklyn Starkey