St. Stephen Protomartyr Ukrainian Catholic Church
St. Stephen's is currently offering THREE Liturgies on Sundays.
With Covid restrictions starting to lighten up and Easter season upon us, we are hoping for bigger crowds at the various church services, God willing. We are setting up the hall to accommodate 50 people moving forward, so a total of 100 will be able to join every service. It will be a first come first serve to the service as to where you sit, so no segregation of church and hall for the signups is necessary. All entry and registration will remain from the lower main doors, and the attendees will be directed to the church or hall, depending on fullness.
Following the practice of other Calgary churches we are now restricting entrance to a 30 minute window before each service. Please arrive on time.
SUNDAY - 8:30am Ukr / Eng - doors open 8:00—8:30am
10:30am English - doors open 10:00—10:30am
5:00 pm English - doors open 4:30 - 5:00pm
- The FAMILY ROOM can now be booked for all three Sunday Divine Liturgies at : https://tinyurl.com/yywouvzx (For infants and toddlers accompanied by their parents or guardians. Limit 1 family per Liturgy)
NEW…The Government of Alberta updated its COVID-19 restrictions as of December 12, which are in place util January 13, 2021. These measure will further limit exposure to the virus, reducing outbreaks and protecting vulnerable members who attend.
St. Stephen’s parish will strictly adhere to these new measures outlined in detail below.
- Two-meter physical distancing between households must be maintained
- Mask use is mandatory unless you have a medical exemption. Those choosing not to wear a mask will not be permitted to enter the church for the safety of other parishioners.
- Hand-sanitizing at entrance/exit to church is required.
- The faithful are required to sign-in upon entry for tracking purposes should someone present as COVID-19 positive.
- Ushers are to remind the faithful of the above requirements.
- Recited liturgies are encouraged. Where singing is practiced, no congregational singing.
- Online liturgical services are encouraged
- Receptions are not permitted
- Maximum of 20 people for weddings, funerals, and baptisms
Thank you for continuing to do your part in keeping our parish family safe. Remember, we are in this together!
||St. Stephen's office