Rules and Guidelines for Temple visit due to Covid restrictions
- Reserve appointments for yourself and your family members only.
- Use "Qty" field to specify the number of people visiting.
- For the safety of you and everyone else, we sincerely plead to all devotees to refrain from visiting the temple if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms (above 100.4 F temperature, cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, headache, muscle or body aches, congestion or runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, fever or chills etc).
- Please check your temperature before coming to visit the temple. If it is above 100.4 F do not visit the temple.
- Anyone with symptoms will not be allowed to enter the temple.
- Anyone who has traveled in the prior 2 weeks will not be allowed.
- Please follow all CDC, local, state and federal rules and guidelines in addition to temple guidelines.
- Wear a face mask all the time while in the temple. No one will be allowed inside without a proper mask.
- Use hand sanitizers provided at the temple prior to entering the hall.
- It’s recommended to avoid visiting the temple for ages above 65 and below 12.
- Keep space between yourself and others (stay 6 feet away).
- Temple will not provide vibhuthi/udi, kumkum, theerth, prasad, or water etc to devotees.
- No outside supplies, food or fruits, flowers, milk or drinks are allowed into the temple.
- Only temple main prayer hall will be open to devotees. All other rooms including Restrooms, kitchen, prasadam hall will be closed.
- Avoid touching any chairs, doors, any items or surfaces, or deities or priests.
- Please leave the temple after darshan as quickly as possible to minimize the exposure and to allow opportunity to other devotees.
- Please do not sit, or prostrate, or kneel down, talk to priests or volunteers, or among yourselves or socialize in the temple or around the premises.
- All guidelines are subject to change without notice at any notice.
Our sincere thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Sri Satchidananda Sadguru Sainath maharaj ki Jai !!!