Hello to all our ushers!
We are grateful for your support of the arts. Volunteering is a vital element for any arts organization and we are pleased that you have chosen to assist us in providing quality programming to the region. Your contributions are an important aspect to CLP’s continued success.
You may sign up for 1 (one) performance of each show.
You may sign up a total of 4 (four) people for a given performance. If you are signing up more than one person YOU MUST include the names of the other individuals you are signing up in the comment line when selecting number of slots.
No more than 4 (four) ushers will be taken for any given performance.
Times indicated for each performance is the time you should ARRIVE. Show will begin one hour later.
Usher requirements for both of our theaters-
- Dress code preferred (not mandatory) – Black pants/skirt & white top.
- Ability to stand for over 30 minutes.
- Ability to scan tickets or seat patrons in the theatre.
- Ability to move quickly with ease throughout the theatre, seating every patron.
- Ability to read small print on tickets in low light levels.
- Ability to multi-task when conversing with others so that all patrons receive service quickly.
- Positive attitude is a must.
- Implement basic emergency procedures, given by House Manager.
- Arrive 1 hour before performance time.
- Call us in advance if you can’t make your scheduled date.
- Sit in assigned seats given to you by House Manager.
Please note that we rely on your presence for the show that you have signed up for. You may edit your selections through Sign Up Genius, however if you need to cancel with LESS than TWO days notice please call the box office. "No Shows" may result in you being removed from the Ushering List.
** You may edit your sign up by returning to this site. If you need to cancel or change your sign up less than 48 hours before your shift please call the box office.