Churchill Road PTA
Thank you for your support! Please select an hour-long shift, and review the instructions below. We do need you to plan to stay for your entire shift.
Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Melissa Witt at [email protected]. Thanks!
Please arrive at front office 5 minutes before your shift. Bring your government issued ID to sign in and then head to the cafeteria.
What will you do?
- Assist kids with finding assigned seating. Students go to seats first. When the class is settled, release kids who are buying lunch to the lunch line.
- Remind kids to face forward during entire lunch
- Help kids open meal items, retrieve napkins, etc as needed. Students always raise hands; should not be up without permission
- Provide general behavior checks
- Grab the large trash cans and stroll around for kids to throw away trash throughout lunch period to lessen the need for trash collection at the end
- Prompt kids to start cleaning up and packing up (5 minutes prior to dismissal)
- Students will stay in seats until teachers come to tables
- Spray tables with cleaner and wipe down (between classes)
- Sweep (as needed and between classes)