We look forward to being able to share a celebration of receiving our Lord in the Eucharist with you. Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the health and safety of our parish family and our priests, we must limit the number of participants at each Communion service. We appreciate your patience and prayers as we work to accommodate as many as possible in a safe and reverent manner!
- Participants should arrive five minutes before the designated start time.
- Before getting out of the car, please put on a protective face mask which covers the nose and mouth. Wearing a mask is an act of charity, respect for others, and is for the safety of others as well as yourself.
- Approach the front of the church building, and check in with the staff member near the fountain.
- When the prayer service is complete, participants are asked to return immediately to their vehicles, keeping their faces covered by masks until back in their cars.
- Please make sure you indicate the number of people in your group by selecting the quantity after entering your name.
We look forward to seeing you!
For further information, please visit our website.