NOTE: If you have IEP, 504, DLP or SPED accommodations, please call us for an appointment at 801-826-5220 Option 3 so we can ensure you receive your accommodations. You MUST call us to ensure your accommodations are met.
Please review the available testing appointments below. Pay attention to the location of your sign up appointment. Click on the Sign button to the right of the desired date, location, and time to sign up for an AFTER SCHOOL or a LUNCH TIME (during school) test. Then click the "Sign-Up and Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
Canyons District Center Location: The AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORED tests will be held at the Canyons District Testing Center at 9361 South 300 East in Sandy. Please look for the Canyons Online 9-12 sign near the portables on the East side of the Main building. Enter the metal door labeled Canyons Online 9-12 Testing Center (Door A).
High School Locations: The LUNCH TIME PROCTORED tests and the AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORED tests will be held at the various Canyons High Schools (see the list below). Please enter the room quietly as other students may have started their tests.
- ALTA - 11055 S 1000 E, Sandy - Room 1304
- BRIGHTON - 2220 Bengal Blvd, Cottonwood Heights - Media Center (2nd Floor) Rm 2600
- HILLCREST - 7350 S 900 E, Midvale - A137 Career Center Lab
- JORDAN - 95 Beetdigger Blvd, Sandy - Media Center - Lab A
- CORNER CANYON - 12943 S 700 E, Draper - Lecture Hall - BYOD (Bring Your School Issued Chromebook)
Be sure adhere to the following:
- REQUIRED: Bring your physical photo ID. Skyward on your phone is not an acceptable form of identification. If you do not have a student ID / legal identification or you have questions, please call 801-826-5220 x3.
- An appointment is REQUIRED, no walk-in testers.
- Face coverings are OPTIONAL for students and proctors.
- Any student with symptoms of illness will not be admitted to the Testing Center rooms.
- All parents/drivers will not be admitted to the building and must wait in their cars.
- Students may request a sanitation wipe(s) if they want to clean their work areas and keyboards before taking their seat.
- Canyons Online 9-12 may refuse to test students, whether in person or virtually, any person whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
- Canyons Online may refuse to test students who are disrespectful to equipment, proctors and/or other students in the Testing Center.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- There is only ONE (1) proctored test per Canyons Online 9-12 class.
- Module Tests and Driver Ed Final: Be sure you have submitted all of the work up to your module exam prior to signing up.
- Don't see a testing slot? Please note: New test slots will show up four calendar days in advance (hour by hour).
- Be sure to check the schedule often as frequent cancellations occur thoughout the day and will open up earlier appointments.
- No tester will be allowed to test if they show up more than 10 minutes after the appointment start time. Your appointment is not a range to show up and test, your start time is the time you need to check in. There will be NO exceptions.
AFTER YOU SIGN UP:
Sign-Up Genius will send you a confirmation email for your test appointment. Be sure to put the date in your calendar or phone as a reminder!
CAN'T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR IN-PERSON TEST?
Please give 48-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 801-826-5220 x3. This helps us to offer your cancelled time slot to another person.
Canyons Online 9-12
801-826-5220, Option 3