NOTE: If you have IEP, 504, DLP or SPED accommodations, please call us for an appointment at 801-826-5220 Option 3 so we can ensure you receive your accommodations. You MUST call us to ensure your accommodations are met.
Please review the available testing appointments below. Pay attention to the location of your sign up appointment. Click on the Sign button to the right of the desired date, location, and time to sign up for an AFTER SCHOOL or a LUNCH TIME (during school) test. Then click the "Sign-Up and Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
Canyons District Center Location: The AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORED tests will be held at the Canyons District Testing Center at 9361 South 300 East in Sandy. Please look for the CVHS sign near the portables on the East side of the Main building. Enter the metal door labeled CVHS Testing Center (Door A).
High School Locations: The LUNCH TIME PROCTORED tests and the AFTER SCHOOL PROCTORED tests will be held at the various Canyons High Schools (see the list below). Please enter the room quietly as other students may have started their tests. Lunch time testing ends the last day of the school year (May 27, 2021).
- ALTA - 11055 S 1000 E, Sandy - Room 1304
- BRIGHTON - 2220 Bengal Blvd, Cottonwood Heights - Athletic Bldg, Room 1702 (old B121)
- JORDAN - 95 Beetdigger Blvd, Sandy - Media Center - Lab A
- CORNER CANYON - 12943 S 700 E, Draper - MC105
Be sure adhere to the following:
- Bring your physical photo ID. Skyward on your phone is not an acceptable form of an ID.
- An appointment is REQUIRED, no walk-in testers.
- Face coverings are OPTIONAL for students and proctors.
- Any student with symptoms of illness will not be admitted to the Testing Center rooms.
- All parents/drivers will not be admitted to the building and must wait in their cars.
- CVHS Staff will sanitize all keyboards and surfaces before and after testing begins. Students may request a sanitation wipe(s) if they want to clean their work areas and keyboards.
- CVHS may refuse to test students, whether in person or virtually, any person whose clothing/attire would violate CSD dress code policy.
- CVHS may refuse to test students who are disrespectful to equipment, proctors and/or other students in the Testing Center.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- There is only ONE (1) proctored test per CVHS class.
- Module Test: Be sure you have submitted all of the work up to your module exam prior to signing up.
- Test Out: Sign up when you are ready to take your test. Allow at least one hour for each test out. Test out exams are longer and typically require at least one hour. Consider coming to after school testing so you have ample time for your one attempt. Test out exams during Lunch Time testing is highly discouraged.
- Don't see a testing slot? Please note: New test slots will show up exactly 96 hours in advance. This is due to the nature of this program, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Be sure to check the schedule often as frequent cancellations occur thoughout the day and will open up earlier appointments.
AFTER YOU SIGN UP:
Sign-Up Genius will send you a confirmation email for your test appointment. Be sure to put the date in your calendar or phone as a reminder!
CAN'T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR IN-PERSON TEST?
Please give 48-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 801-826-5220 x3. This helps us to offer your cancelled time slot to another person.
801-826-5220, Option 3