Dundee Township Park District, Randall Oaks Zoo
Now that the Zoo has been open for guided tours for a couple of weeks, we are excited to transition to our general admission format beginning Monday, July 20. At this time, visits will include a maximum of 45 guests in the Zoo at one time. Please note that we require masks to be worn throughout your entire visit to the zoo.
Fees: Our daily admission price is $3.75 per resident, $4.50 per non-resident | Children ages 1 and under: FREE
If spots are available, you may register up to an hour before the designated time slot. Please remember your entry into the zoo will be valid at your chosen time.
Know Before You Go
- Payment for entry will be collected at the ticket booth when you arrive for your designated time slot, and we strongly encourage the use of our contactless card payment. If you are a member, please present your membership card at that time. If there is a line at the ticket booth, please follow social distancing guidelines and stay to the designated paw prints on the ground. At that time, you will purchase your admission and cups of feed for the animals if you wish to do so.
- Once your ticket purchase is completed, you will be directed to our temporary entrance at the south gate of the Zoo.
- There will be a limited amount of guests able to enter the Petting Zoo to interact with the goats, giving people the ability to social distance.
- According to the current Phase 4 guidelines, our exhibits inside the main barn will remain closed at this time. Due to this change, we now have a gift shop stand located at the barn entrance.
- Please remember that your Zoo visit will be entirely outdoors, and will be open rain or shine, so please dress appropriately for the weather. We will not be allowing admission in cases of lightning or severe weather.
- Customers should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth (exceptions can be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering).
- Pony rides will not be operating at this time.
- The public restrooms will be available, and we recommend visiting them before or after your visit.
- You may want to download a zoo map in advance. To reduce hand-to-hand engagement and increase guest safety, we will not be handing out paper copies. Please note this downloadable map is for general reference only and can be saved onto your mobile device.
- Our staff will be disinfecting the commonly touched areas throughout the Zoo and bathrooms every 2 hours per CDC recommendations. However, we highly recommend utilizing the hand sanitizer stations frequently throughout the Zoo. In addition, all employees will be wearing face masks or shields for your and their safety.
For the safety of our animals, staff and fellow guests, please stay at home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms such as fever or coughing, or if you have been in contact with a diagnosed person in the past 14 days.
Randall Oaks Zoo