Westmark Parent Association
Please review the following information & guidelines and then SCROLL DOWN TO SELECT DATE(S).
• • • THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! • • •
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 11:30am - 12:45pm
Thurs (late start day): 11:45am - 1:15pm
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
Our main focus as volunteers is to assist FreshLunches in expediting the check-in process.
- The Freshlunches staff will serve the food; we will make sure that all students who ordered food are checked off the list and given the proper meal ticket and drink (if ordered).
- There will be a limited number of walk-up meals available. There is a sheet to record the names of student walk-ups for the available meal(s).
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR SHIFT, YOU MUST FIND A SUBSTITUTE.
Please contact Heather O’Connell: [email protected] or Veronica Penn-Turner: [email protected]
as provided by Admin
Please use the faculty bathrooms near the kitchen or the nurse's office.
Cell Phone Etiquette
Please put your phone on vibrate when on campus.
Serious concerns about student behavior during volunteer time should be referred to the teacher or staff member immediately. Do not try to discipline students.
While volunteering, you may occasionally overhear private information about other students' academic progress, family life, or behavior. If you hear any sensitive information, be respectful and don't share with others.
Speak With Your Child
Talk to your child before your shift, and let him/her know that you will be on campus to help with lunch, not to eat or spend time with him/her. Parents should not join their child during recess or have lunch with them.
- If you need to meet with a faculty/staff member (including admin), please make an appointment beforehand.
- Please do not enter classrooms.
- Please be mindful of your conversations when you are around faculty, staff, and students.
AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING!
|| Westmark School