Lacy "Rent the Rock" 2022-2023
Please use this sign up genius to reserve the spirit rock. The rules are as follows:
1) Sign up for the day you want the spirit rock to be viewed. You may begin decorating the spirit rock at 4:00 PM the day BEFORE you sign up. Similarly, the person who signs up for the next day may begin decorating the rock at 4:00 PM on the last day you have reserved. Therefore, spirit rock reservations run from 4:00 PM the day BEFORE you sign up through 3:59 PM the day of your sign up.
2) Although you may sign up for multiple dates throughout the year, reservations can not last more than 1 day per child. Violations of this policy will be canceled.
3) Spirit rock fees are $25.00 per day. All proceeds collected for the spirit rock will fund The Lacy Foundation.
4) Payment is due at the time of making the reservation and is 1st come 1st served. All payments and reservations are non-refundable. The Foundation will not offer refunds on any reserved dates, but may be able to reassign a date if it is available.
5) You are responsible for providing all materials for decorating the spirit rock. Please only paint the front of the rock. It will require the least amount of paint and time. You are expected to ensure the area around the spirit rock remains clean, free of trash and debris. All spirit rock decorations must meet the same standard we would expect of any school sponsored sign, attire, events etc. You should ensure that paint is not left on the road, curb or grass.
Below are a few suggestions!
- Wear old clothes!
- Wall paint or spray paint will probably stick to the rock best. It may take several cans of spray paint to make a base coat. Spray paint may be harder to avoid the grass, but may dry faster than latex paint. You are responsible for purchasing and applying all paint. What you don’t use this year can be stored for use next year.
- Don't forget to respect our school grounds and the environment!
Please note, certain dates may not be listed as they are reserved for the PTA and other school events. If you would like to inquire about a missing date, you may contact Toni-Ann Herwig.
Please contact Toni-Ann Herwig, [email protected] with any questions.
|| Lacy Foundation