Every year BEAR must count all inventory to be compliant with audit procedures. We ask that anyone volunteering for this important task be over the age of 18. With a small (but mighty!) staff of five, this process is truly not possible without the hands-on help of people like you! Thank you for your interest in assisting us with our inventory process.
- Please dress comfortably as you will be spending time in our warehouse space. Tennis shoes are preferred.
- If you can no longer attend after signing up, please remove yourself from the list to allow for others to sign up.
- We will encourage hand washing and sanitizing between activity breaks.
- For social distancing purposes, we are only hosting small groups this year. PLEASE be sure to sign up every person in each slot. Do not add extra under your name as any additional personnel not registered in the provided slots will not be allowed to participate.
- We have a NEW COVID-19 volunteer consent form that must be filled out prior to you arriving at BEAR. It can be found at this link: https://bearesourcehouston.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/COVID-19-Consent-Form.pdf
- Tennis shoes are preferred.
We are located at 3572 East TC Jester Blvd. Houston, TX 77018. Our business complex is called Brookwood Business Park, located between the baseball fields and the post office. Once you enter the complex, pass the stop sign, and we are all the way in the back on the left.*
If you have any questions about volunteer involvement, kindly email [email protected]
3572 E T C Jester Blvd, Houston, TX 77018