All DSBA Members
Please select either Ambrosia with Can or Ambrosia Refil only for syrup orders.
Some of the syrup cans are being returned dirty on the top and also the bottom of the can and some cans have been rinsed out inside, please do not rinse them out inside as they must be dry for refilling and kindly ensure they are clean on the outside.
Please produce a current DSBA Membership Card (printed or on phone/smart device) when collecting Beefeeds or equipment etc. Goods will not be available without this. Please folow the link below then scrol to the bottom of that page for details on how you can obtain your Membership Card.
Membership – Dunblane and Stirling Beekeepers' Association (dunblanebeekeepers.com)
Beefeed and Supplies will continue to be available for uplift from the DSBA Apiary located at Stirling University each Sunday afternoon between 12 Noon and 1:00pm.
The list of what is available has been increased to include all that the association is able to assist you with.
Bulk stock is not held at the Apiary so to ensure sufficient supplies please sign up indicating the number of boxes or containers that you require. We guarantee to fulfill all orders on the Sunday if they are placed via this Sign Up by the preceding Friday. The following is available on producing your Membership Card.
1. Fondant - box of 5 x 2.5Kg packets and is £16.50 per box.
2. Syrup - 10 litre plastic containers (12.5Kg approx. of Syrup) which are £16.20 (for orders placed from 24.00hrs 20/04/2022) for the syrup plus £3.75 for the container. Subsequent purchases of Syrup, on handing back a container, will be £16.20 for the Syrup only. Empty containers are not refundable.
3. Long Cuff Nitrile Gloves per box of 100:
Small - £12.50
Medium - £16.50
Large - £16.50
4. Box of 72 1lb honey jars - £19.23.
4. Bag of 72 Gold metal lids for jars - £11.35.
5. Bag of 72 Plastic lids for jars - £8.74.
6. Radial Spinner - 9 Frame - No Charge.
7. Heather Honey Press - No Charge.
Full details of how to make payment will be on the invoice you are sent by our Treasurer.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me Kenneth via email at [email protected]
|| Kenneth Holden