Day: First Saturday of the Month
Shift: 12pm – 2pm
Reserved Spots: 10
Location: The Kent warehouse is located at 22220 68th Avenue South, Kent, WA.
Our Dress code:
- JEWELRY: Please leave ALL jewelry, including watches and Fitbits, at home. Jewelry may not be worn while packing food. (Rings and medical jewelry are okay.)
- SHOES: Closed-toe shoes are required. (No sandals or flip flops of any kind permitted—including sandals with socks.) Volunteers without closed-toe shoes will not be able to participate.
- CLOTHING: Sleeves must completely cover underarms. Tank tops, sleeveless shirts, and even cap sleeves are not permitted in the food packing rooms. (Short sleeves are fine as long as underarms are completely covered.)
Guidelines & Hours Confirmations:
- Our minimum age is 9 years old or 3rd grade. We do not have projects for younger volunteers. Please help us by making sure all your volunteers are aware of the minimum age.
- Volunteers are asked to arrive 10 minutes early so we can start the orientation promptly at the beginning of the shift.
- Carpooling is recommended. Parking is free, but space is limited.
- We are not able to sign any outside service hours confirmation forms, evaluations, or contracts. We do provide hours confirmation forms at the end of each shift. (Northwest Harvest can sign off on hours for work or school, but we are unable to provide court-related community service).
22220 68th Ave S., Kent, WA 98032
|| Chinmaya Mission Seattle