Thank you for your contribution to The Groceries for Families Program at Jubilee REACH. You are helping to provide individuals and families food security and hope. What started as a way to help our community through Covid, we are now 16+ months into the program and are moving into phase 3 with roughly 200 families registered to receive aid.
Thanks to our donors and volunteers, weekly these families are welcomed at The Jubilee REACH Center and are given groceries along with household and hygiene supplies.
By signing up below you are committing to purchase about $20 worth of groceries from a set shopping list for a family in need and bringing it to Jubilee REACH on a scheduled day for distribution to the family. Drop off date is Tuesdays between 7am and 12pm. Grocery lists are sent out by our Volunteer Specialist upon sign up (this is not an automated service. If you sign up outside of office hours, there may be a delay in receiving your list).
To see a day to day sneak peek check out our blog!: www.jubileereach.org/blog
Sign Up Instructions:
- Choose below your drop off date for groceries by clicking "Sign up" next to the corresponding date. Groceries are collected at the Jubilee REACH Center (14200 SE 13th Place, Bellevue WA 98007)
- Click “Submit and Sign Up” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, add your contact information and how many orders of groceries you’d like to bring.
- Click “Sign Up Now”
- You will then receive an email from Sarah ([email protected]) with the shopping list and instructions. Please Note: This is not an automated service. If you sign up outside of office hours, there may be a delay in receiving your list.
- On your chosen day, bring the grocery order(s) to the parking lot side of Jubilee REACH (14200 SE 13th Place, Bellevue, WA 98007).
Please reach out to Sarah if you have any questions.
14200 SE 13th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007
|| Volunteer Manager