Looking for another way to serve at the Men's Respite Center? Serving a meal is another great way to share compassion! We are looking for individuals and/or groups to provide meals we can serve to the men who stop in to see us at the center! There are a few options on how you can get involved:
- Bring the meal and serve it yourself or with your group! You can cook the meal at the center or bring it prepared. Either way, we ask that the food be there and ready to be served by 2:00pm Sundays.
- If you are not able to stay and serve the meal, that is a-okay! We love it when people drop off already cooked or frozen foods to us, and we can serve it! Either way, we ask that the food be there by 1:30pm on Sundays.
When you sign up, please leave a note clarifying if you will be staying or dropping the food off, and if it is already prepared or needs to be cooked!
Have questions on what to bring and how much? We got you covered! Here are some helpful tips and information to make things easy!
- What does a meal consist of? A main dish and 1-2 sides. Desserts and drinks are optional but are special to have!
- Please provide enough food for 60 people! We enjoy giving seconds to every man who asks! You can never bring too much food!
- Please bring HARDY and FILLING meals! Our men have expressed that many times we are their only source of food and we want to give them something that fills them up.
- We provide plates, utensils, cups, and napkins. However if you feel compelled to bring some, go right ahead!
- Please leave a note when you sign up telling what meal you are bringing
If you have any questions at all, please contact Jeffrey Tabor and ask away! Thank you for providing a meal for the center, we love your compassion!
846 Sullivant Ave
|| Jeffrey Tabor