CCS Required Trainings
ONLY CCS Contracted agencies are eligible to attend CCS Trainings! Email [email protected] if you have any questions on contracted status.
***TRAINING REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. In order to be CCS certified, all CCS staff are required to sign up for 1 slot in each of the trainings listed below:
- CCS Overview
- CCS Module (AM or PM)
2. Only CCS Staff working for CCS Service Facilitation agencies while performing the duties of a Service Facilitator, Mental Health Professional, Substance Abuse Professional and/or Service Director, are required to sign up for the additional training listed below:
- CCS SF, MHP/SAP, Service Director Training
3. Trainings do not need to be taken in any particular order.
4. NO registration place holding or double registrations - email [email protected] if you need assistance with canceling registrations. Due to high demand for CCS classes, please register new staff after an accepted offer.
5. To delete or change your registrations, click on the Change Signup link in your confirmation email or at the top of this page. If you need assistance in canceling a registration, email [email protected] Due to waiting lists, please provide us with a 24 hour or more notice of registration cancellations. Please report same day cancellations as soon as possible.