We invite you, your friends, and your family to volunteer for the Bra Couture KC 2021-Celebrating Diamonds event on October 1st 2021.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your volunteer time to allow for proper registration and transitions.
- When you arrive, please check-in at volunteer desk located inside the hangar doors to the left of the entrance.
- All volunteers working between 8AM-4PM will be required to wear an event T-shirt, provided upon check in. Please provide your T-shirt sizes when registering.
- All volunteers working from 5 PM onwards will be required to wear black pants or skirts and a white button up/collared shirt; business casual attire.
- 4 hour shifts are mandatory to attend the event.
- Some volunteer positions may require own transportation, and may require heavy lifting. Please read the descriptions of the various positions to determine what works best for you. Thank you for your interest in joining us to make this years event a great one.
Location: Downtown Airport, Signature Flight Support
10 Richards Road, Kansas City, MO
Please visit our website, bracouturekc.com, for more information.
|| Meagan Ingold