Christ Our King Catholic Church Youth Ministry
WHAT DOES SIGNING UP MEAN?
1) Pick a date below
2) Sign Up to Bring a Main Dish or Dessert (or Both!)
- You can cook the food & bring it in
- Order from a local place to be delivered or deliver yourself
- Or give Ashley a gift card where we can order food for the teens
+ You can consider this a DONATION or if you order & would like to be REIMBURSED we can
do that too. Taking a part in the food team helps Ashley know that part of the night is
covered. We have a budget for food for the year.
THINGS TO KNOW
1) You are providing food for 20 teens.
2) Please have food at the Beach House by 4:30pm/4:45pm. (Need to drop off earlier please contact Ashley ASAP)
3) If you can have the food ready to serve when you bring it. We are usually busy getting ready for Life Teen to do this.
4) We have tons of drinks, utensils, napkins, plates, & cups at the Beach House. No need to bring any of those things.
5) Any dishes you leave behind - please make sure to put your name on it so we can return it.
6) If you are able please stay to help clean up too. This is REALLY HELPFUL!
Either stay till 5:30pm or come back at 6:45pm at the end of Life Teen.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Take note of what the last couple of people have brought in the comments of the sign-up & try not to bring that type of food. We also have a list of ideas HERE.
Note: we do have a teen who can't have nuts, milk, & eggs. If you can bring something for him great. If not no worries.
MAJOR NEED: A person to be in charge of making sure we have food covered for Edge, Life Teen, & Confirmation, & other events. This person will be in communication with Ashley but ideally would be able to cover this task on his/her own.
|| Ashley Arominski