Bet Shalom Religious School Chugim
Registration is required for all chugim. Please sign up below.
For all in-person chugim, we will be following strict safety protocols, including mandatory face coverings and physical distancing.
Chugim Descriptions and the Supplies List can be found in your inbox. Look for the biweekly email, subject: "This Week's Religious School Schedule & Links"
“Chug” (plural “chugim”) is the hebrew word for elective activity.
Every student should sign up for a minimum of 1 chug per week (but are allowed to take as many as they’d like!!)
Unless otherwise noted, Online Chugim are 40 minutes, In-person Chugim are 60 minutes
SERIES indicates commitment to multiple sessions, as indicated in chug name
Manage and review your chugim registration within SignUpGenius
Classes are Online unless marked "In-person"
- ALL STUDENTS MUST SIGN UP FOR CHUGIM IN ADVANCE THROUGH SIGN UP GENIUS
- There will be sign up deadlines to allow us to order supplies and staff classes appropriately.
- If a student wants to change a sign-up, families are responsible for deleting previous sign-ups and signing up for a new class.
- All in-person gatherings will be capped at a set number (designated on the sign-up genius) in order to adhere to safety recommendations for in-person gatherings. These will not be altered. We ask that families are respectful in showing up and/or promptly deleting registration for these in-person classes so a spot is not kept from someone who would like to participate.
- We scheduled our chugim to try to accommodate the wide range of families' schedules. We will monitor signups throughout the year and adjust if needed. If your child would like to join a chug that is not possible based on the schedule, please email Ali King to communicate what may work better for your family!
|| BetShalom ReligiousSchool